December 23, 2006

Things I dislike: Armani Exchange

Now don't get me wrong. I think some of the stuff from Armani Exchange isn't too bad looking. I would wear some of it. There are just a couple reasons why I dislike seeing Armani Exchange stuff. First and foremost being, every god damn scum bag between the ages of 17 and 25 who wears anything from Armani Exchange immediately proclaims themselves as the hottest shit to walk the face of the planet earth. "I paid $35 for my t-shirt which has bawdy and crass logos splashed on it, and you should bow down to me because of it." It infuriates me to no end. You aren't hot shit because you paid $35 for a t-shirt, you're a moron who thinks that walking around using your chest as free advertising space makes you attractive, when it doesn't. Clearly. Don't get me wrong, I have paid up to $20 for a t-shirt, but that's it. And if at all possible, I try to keep any logos or annoying statements on my shirts to a minimum.

Second reason why I dislike Armani Exchange: The people who wear Armani Exchange act as thought they're wearing actual Giorgio Armani runway styles. Um, excuse me, you're wearing a label that Armani designed specifically for idiots like you, who use their parent's credit cards to pay for their wardrobe. It's sad and pathetic. Had I not seen every other douche bag at Rutgers wearing an Armani Exchange t-shirt in the last two years, I might be doing the same thing myself. Thankfully, my eyes saved me. I hate to think what would happen if I had fallen into that trap.

Thirdly, and finally, why I dislike Armani Exchange: Everything you can get there, you can get at H&M, and more than likely, at better prices. Blazers that cost $225 at Armani Exchange? Half that price at H&M. Whatever, that's fine, if those guys go to shop at Armani Exchange, then I'll just go to H&M and get whatever shit I want for cheap. Works for me!

Dear god, I've been up for 20 straight hours and I feel dead on my feet.

No comments: